Please contact us at 907-235-7416 to set up your pool rental
The following guidelines must be agreed to and followed:
- If there are any non-swimmers in the party they must be accompanied in the water by an adult with a 1/1 ratio and remain within arms length at all times. An adult is defined as a swimmer who is 16 years of age or older. A non-swimmer is defined as someone who is incapable of swimming 25 yards of front crawl (no fins) with their face in the water. If the lifeguard finds that there are non-swimmers in the water without immediate adult supervision then the non-swimmer(s) will be asked to exit the water.
- Fees must be paid before the rental begins.
- Pool rules/Lifeguard instructions must be followed at all times.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, illegal or illicit drugs are not permitted in school facilities or on school property at any time.
- Fire and safety regulations shall be observed.
- Applicant is responsible for communicating and enforcing parking regulations in order to maintain handicapped parking, fire lanes and emergency access.
- Violation of these rules and regulations could end in cancellation of this application and restrict subsequent facility use agreement.